May 24, 2010

Monday Recipe: My Favorite Cleaner

All-purpose cleaner:

Fill a bottle half full of vinegar and then top it off with water. Or vice-versa.

Add 10-14 drops of lemongrass oil (I add more because I have to kill pee smell. A lot.)

Add 2-3 drops of dishwashing liquid.

The end. I keep mine in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down my children's plastic bed covers when I change their sheets, and for washing poo off walls (don't ask) and other things that require a small amount of cleaner that can be sprayed.

I also have a bottle full of the stuff that I add to a bucket of water for cleaning floors and other, larger, jobs.

Love the stuff.

PS Lemongrass oil costs about $6 a bottle and can be found in any health food store. It can also be purchased online and essential oil people can probably tell you all about it. I don't actually know much except that it smells nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment